Workers’ Compensation – Risk Management
Do you have the right tools to minimize your risk exposure?
Choice HR’s Risk Management Services will help you mitigate risk and improve overall profitability. In today’s litigious and highly regulated business culture, your business faces unique risks.
Your business may have significant hazards that can cause injuries or fatalities,such as potentially dangerous work environments or equipment. Even the physical everyday work of your employees can be a risk, with the potential of serious back injuries or other physical sprains. Risks of this nature can result in detrimental costs to your business by lost time, lost productivity, and the possibility of lawsuits.
With Choice HR as your Risk Management partner, your company benefits from effective safety programs through increased productivity, improved morale, and reduced costs. We offer a wide range of proactive services to improve the identification and management of risks unique to your industry.
The following are some of the Safety Management services offered through CHOICE HR.
- Injury loss analysis, identification of trends and benchmarks which drive losses.
- Development of an effective and directed risk control action plan to improve safety performance.
- Creation and implementation of engineering controls, safe work practices, and training programs to mitigate risk exposures.
- Strategic Safety Management
- Pre-Injury Management
- Safety Observation and Feedback Skills
- Safety Inspection and Auditing Skills
- Safety Train-the-Trainer Courses
Safety Programs and Employee Training
- Industry specific safety programs
- Injury prevention training programs relating to slips, trips and falls
- Equipment and machine guarding safety
- Back Injury Prevention
- Preventing Heat-Related Illnesses
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hearing Conservation
- Hazard Communication